Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Meet the President of Veritas University Students Representative Assembly




I am Nnagboro Vincent Uzochukwu, a 300 Level student of Political science and diplomacy of Veritas University Abuja. At 20 years old, winning the presidential election to me was a turning point in my life because I knew a lot of expectations were coming to me and I have to deliver. The election process which was in a conclave form was very credible and free and fair, I won 12 out of 18 votes in the house. It is indeed quite tasking to combine academic work with my obligations as the president as well as synchronize the requests of the students with the principles of the school management but I will try my best to ensure that the voice of the students are heard by the school management and the principles of the school are adhered to by the students. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment